Sunday, September 13, 2015

About Ramya

Currently a senior planning on graduating within the next year.  I will have all my required Flight school courses completed by April 2015 but unfortunately my flight hours will not be completed. I attended Washtenaw Community College for two years to take my pre reqs so I'm behind on my flight hours. My interest in aviation honestly started when I was looking into different programs EMU offered. Flight school caught my eye, went on flight lesson to see if I enjoyed it and of course, loved it! 

I'm very new to the aviation industry but with what I know so far, I'm looking to flying for private companies. I know in order to get there I will need to be a flight instructor  but I know that is something I will not be good at. I'm currently looking into how to earn more hours without being a instructor. I'm hoping some the guest speakers can talk about their experience with being a flight instructor or some advise on finding other ways to build my flight hours. Since I started this program recently, any information to help me become a pilot is greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment